Do I need an accountant

If you are a sole trader with turnover below £40,000 with no employees then you may prefer to do your own tax return.

HMRC, FSB, software providers and banks all have plenty of guidance to help you. We are creating a series of help sheets to summarise it in one place.

We work with limited companies or sole traders who are looking to convert to a limited company. If you don’t fit this criteria we can still help you by referring you to another accountant.

Site by Jak HQ